MEDCOR Revenue Services, Inc. is the premier FQHC and CHC Revenue Cycle Management provider in Southern California offering a wide range of billing services to help ensure efficient claim submission and maximum reimbursement. MEDCOR Revenue Services has a proven and historical track record of effective FQHC revenue cycle management to improve cash flow and reimbursement, addressing all elements of the revenue cycle.
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and Community Health Centers (CHC) clinics utilizing our services have more time to enhance their mission of providing quality healthcare to the underserved and medically disenfranchised. MEDCOR understands the critical need for timely, consistent and maximized revenue for services rendered.
Here are some of the reasons that make MEDCOR Revenue Services FQHC medical billing unique and advanced compared to other service providers.
1. Consulting for Individual Practices and Medical Groups
MEDCOR Revenue Services provides FQHCs with medical billing consulting services. For instance…
- Front office training on intake verification and eligibility
- EHR/EMR platforms best suited for FQHC/CHC facilities
- Practice Management/billing module setup for your EMR
- FEE Schedule development and samples
- Billing Policy and Procedure sample (HRSA Audit approved)
- Accounting policy and procedures (HRSA Audit approved)
- UDS and Cost Containment reports
- Training for FQHC billers for split claims (wraps)
- Provider productivity benchmarking
- CMS Provider coding benchmarking
- Managed Care capitation contract analysis
2. Information Technology Decision Support
MEDCOR Revenue Services understands the specific FQHC billing challenges and provides a talented team of experts knowledgeable with the top FQHC medical billing platforms.
Below is a list of some of the FQHC specific software platforms that MEDCOR Revenue Services utilizes:
3. UDS and Cost Reporting Through our Affiliate Partners
MEDCOR Revenue Services offers standard and customized reporting solutions for revenue cycle management customers. After implementation, MEDCOR Revenue Services works with their customers to establish the unique reporting needs of the Federally Qualified Health Center, which provides an individualized FQHC billing services experience.
In conclusion, MEDCOR Revenue Services is a leading provider of FQHC medical billing services that is committed to customer satisfaction and compliance.